In case you don’t know what it is, Overcooked is a hectic team based cooking themed game that tests you and your friends ability to work quickly and as a team. Released earlier this year Overcooked has been greeted with open arms however, as it’s nearly time for the fat bearded fella to arrive it’s only right that a Christmas themed DLC is released.
Ghost Town Games and Team 17 have gone all out spreading Christmas cheer as this DLC won’t cost you a penny. The Festive Seasoning DLC will offer up eight new co-op levels to master, two new chefs to play as and shout at, new recipes and a new way to cook using the flamethrower!
The Festive Seasoning DLC includes:
- 8 new co-op levels set in the new Winter Lodge theme
- 2 new chefs to unlock, the snowman and reindeer
- 2 new recipes to dish up, Turkey Dinner and Stew
- A new way to cook recipes, the flamethrower!
- Santa hats for your chefs
- A brand new wintery world map, complete with a snowmobile to get around with
The Festive Seasoning DLC will be available as a free download for Xbox One and PC on the 6th December.