2K have revealed the first feature set details for WWE 2K18, the forthcoming installment in the flagship WWE franchise. Mark Little, Executive Producer at Visual Concepts, has provided a comprehensive overview of several key focus areas for WWE 2K18 in a blog post now live on wwe.2k.com.
Key highlights include:
- Creation Suite: The Creation Suite gets even deeper, including a new Create-a-Match feature and improvements to Create-a-Superstar, Create-an-Arena and Create-a-Video;
- MyPLAYER: A new MyPLAYER experience introduces fighting styles and a brand new upgrade and progression system;
- MyCAREER: A brand new MyCAREER experience incorporates a new story and a free-roaming backstage area that enable MyPLAYER characters to interact with other WWE Superstars and help direct the narrative;
- Road to Glory Mode Debut: An all-new mode lets players compete against others, using their MyPLAYER characters, in a quest to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events;
- New Graphics Engine: New visuals deliver spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects;
- New Commentary Team: Introducing the trio of Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves;
- Core Gameplay Additions and Improvements: A host of additional improvements will make WWE 2K18 the most comprehensive and realistic WWE game to date.
Full details can be found HERE!
Additionally, starting on Thursday July 13th, on www.2k.com is the new 2KDev Spotlight Series, which will provide additional information and a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into making a WWE 2K game.
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K18 is scheduled for worldwide release on October 17, 2017.