Battlefield 4 is getting free DLC this week as well as a fairly large update for all platforms which can be found here. Battlefield 4 Night Operations requires a good squad, communication, a good weapon and a decent set of eyes! It’s pretty dark out there, on top of that a new season of Battlefest has commenced and to celebrate there is double XP until September 7th and a gold battle pack to anyone who logs in this month, check out whats happening here. There is also a community mission to reach 50 million assault rifle kills by September 7th and kills do not need to be earned on the new night map, progress can be tracked on Xbox One and PC on the community missions tab or you can click here.
Search Results for: battlefield
Coming soon is the FREE DLC for Battlefield 4 slated for a September 2015 release.
Showing that Battlefield 4 still has something to offer the community it shows off the new DLC Night Operations, Zavod: Graveyard Shift which is a reimagined version of the Zavod 311 multiplayer map. A cinematic trailer has been made by the talented Two Scotsmen, check out more of their BF4 and BFH videos here
Watch some of the play test footage below
This week, Deals with Gold is bolstered by a spotlight sale, which on Xbox One, is centred around shortcut bundles for Battlefield 4. As always, the 360 has a mighty showing of titles, which is certainly more appealing now that backwards compatibility is coming to Xbox One.
The deals are available until July 20. Remember to check your local territory for availability and pricing.
Xbox One Murdered: Soul Suspect* Xbox One Game 60% Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition* Xbox One Game 67% R.B.I. Baseball 15* Xbox One Game 50% Battlefield 4 Assault Shortcut Kit Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Weapon Shortcut Bundle Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Engineer Shortcut Kit Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Recon Shortcut Kit Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Support Shortcut Kit Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Soldier Shortcut Bundle Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Ground & Sea Vehicle Shortcut Kit Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Air Vehicle Shortcut Kit Add-On 50% Battlefield 4 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle Add-On 50% Xbox 360 Deus Ex: Human Revolution* Games On Demand 75% Tomb Raider: Legend* Games On Demand 75% Tomb Raider Underworld* Games On Demand 75% Tomb Raider: Anniversary* Games On Demand 75% Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light* Arcade 75% Murdered: Soul Suspect* Games On Demand 65% Spec Ops: The Line* Games On Demand 75% Duke Nukem Forever* Games On Demand 75% XCOM: Enemy Unknown* Games On Demand 75% BioShock Infinite Season Pass* Add-On 50% Risen 3 Titan Lords* Games On Demand 66% COD: Black Ops – First Strike: Pack 1* Add-On 25% COD: Black Ops – Escalation: » Continue Reading.
The wait is over as today it was confirmed that the latest Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity DLC will deploy across all platforms tomorrow, Tuesday June 16th for Premium members.
The new DLC will contain 4 new maps and the new game mode Bounty Hunter. You’ll also experience 5 new weapons (including a NAIL GUN), 6 awesome masks, 2 sweet rides, and more. If that wasn’t enough the new update will also feature weapon and gameplay improvements as well as new music and “netcode” fixes.
Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity will be available to Premium members starting June 16th and will become available to all non-Premium users to buy on June 30th.
Check out below for the deployment times for the Xbox One and the Xbox 360.
- Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 09:00 BST / 08.00 UTC / 1.00 AM PDT Xbox 360: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 12:00 BST / 11.00 UTC / 4.00 AM PDT
The wait is nearly over for Premium members to get their hands on the first DLC pack coming to Battlefield Hardline. Criminal Activity brings new guns, gadgets and the Bounty Hunter game mode to the already intense cops vs robbers game.
So to keep you on the edge of your seats, check out the new expansion trailer below.
The spring update of Battlefield 4 will be going live at any moment and it is bringing in some new content in the form of guns and the returning Gun Master mode from Battlefield 3: Close Quarters. Gun Master is played like team deathmatch except you do not get to choose your weapon, instead, every two consecutive kills you swap to a new gun until you gain the final kill and win over all.
Gun Master comes (this time) sporting five preset modes each with at most 18 different weapons which are the following:
- Standard – shotguns, rifles, pistols, machine guns and ends with the m9 bayonet Classic – Classic shotguns, rifles, pistols, machine guns and ends with the m9 bayonet Pistol – only different kinds of pistols here and ends with the Survival knife DLC – a few DLC weapons including the phantom bow! Troll – a silly weapon list starting with ballistic shields ( as weapons) then it will get interesting from there
New / Returning guns inbound:
- Fan favourite assault rifle : AN94 New Carbine: Groza-1 – A bullpup carbine with a vertical grip New PDW: Groza-4 – Unique PDW with a built in silencer New Sidearm: The Mare’s leg – Sidearm “sniper” sporting magnum rounds New LMG: L86A1 – Magazine fed LMG
There are a lot more additions to keep game play interesting, You can view the patch notes right here. See you all on the Battlefield soldiers.
For all you Battlefield Hardline players there is good news as the first major DLC pack, ‘Criminal Activity’ is on its way. A post on Hardlines official website stated the DLC would be with us in June and is focused on a secret crime ring who have access to high-tech gear and intend on terrorizing the populace. As a result, the police force is hitting them back with full… force.
So what can we expect from the DLC;
- Four fast-paced new maps – Backwoods, Code Blue, The Beat and Black Friday Two new rides Two new ammunition types for specific weapons A new gadget Three new weapons A nailgun battlepickup New Bounty Hunter game mode Six new masks: two animal masks, and four new police headgear options
Battlefield Hardline: ‘Criminal Activity’ is due to drop early June and like earlier Battlefield games Premium members will receive the content first and non-Premium players will probably receive the DLC a few weeks later.
In a recent post on Battlelog, Dices hub for all things Battlefield, it was announced that as of August 11th 2015 the Battlefield 4 Commander app on the iOS and Android platforms will no longer be supported.
The posting went on to say;
This is not an easy choice, but we believe the time is right to retire the mobile app as we’re seeing more of our Commanders playing on PC and console. This change means that you’ll no longer be able to download the app from Apple Store or Google Play starting today, April 28th. However, if you have the app downloaded already, you can continue to play it on mobile devices until August 11th. Additionally, this change does not affect in any way the in-game Commander mode experience. You will still be able to take the command and lead your team to victory on your PC and consoles!
As a regular user of the app this saddens me as I have spent many hours supporting friends and colleagues when I’ve either been away from home or just couldn’t be bothered to fire my Xbox up.
With this service shutting down does this mean we might be seeing something new coming for a future DICE release that will include mobile device integration, who knows? All I know is I’m now going to have to find something else to do to while I wait to board my plane.
Following on from my post in February this year on the future of Battlefield 4, it looks like Dice have kept their promise and have been busy working on a lot of new content for the game. Apart from the community map which has been in development since early this year, we are also expecting to get night maps, a few extra weapons, the upcoming Gunmaster game mode and some extra undisclosed content. This all sounds great but the big question being asked by the Battlefield 4 community is how much will this cost?
The wait is over and its now been confirmed by David Sirland, Producer at Dice LA, that all future content for the game will be free of charge to both Premium and non-Premium players. So with this in mind lets take a closer look at what we can look forward to?
The upcoming Spring patch will include the Gunmaster game mode and 5 new weapons, including the AN-94 assault rifle. The Night Maps update will include night versions of several maps, including Siege of Shanghai, Zavod 311, and Golmud Railway.
Finally, this Summer, DICE will release the brand new community map, which they have worked on since early this year. In addition to this map there is also talk of another map in the remake from a former Battlefield game, but what this is we don’t know as of yet. Further information on the up and coming releases can be found on Battlelog.
So again the future looks bright for existing Battlefield 4 players but what do you think about the option now to give all new content free to everyone, especially non-Premium members?
Let me know your thoughts?
Battlefield Hardline’s 1.02 patch is out now for Xbox One and the notes of the update have been published on Battlelog – kiss goodbye to x2 RPG rockets and couch dominance – say hello to rent-a-server!
- Bronze packs – changes made to the last slot drop to improve the chances of collectibles and vouchers rather than boosts. Silver packs – made the first 3 slots like a Bronze pack, and removed any chances of getting standard drops and increased the chances of collectibles for the last slot. Gold packs – made the first 4 slots as Silver pack, and removed any chances of getting standard items, drops advanced vouchers and greatly increased the chances of getting superior or distinguished items. Added the Prima Guide’s Gold Battlepack. Shortcut Battlepacks added.
- Adjusted the RPG to only have 1 ammo when picked up from a vehicle trunk and to have less splash damage.
- Fixed a crash related to some specific Nvidia based video cards. Fixed a crash that could occur in the customization screen.
- Bullet impacts near the player no longer cause camera shake in certain cases. Fixed an issue in the Hollywood Heights map that allowed players to grab cash through a roof in the Blood Money game mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Hotwire game mode was showing as available for the Hollywood Heights MP map. Adjusted Team Death Match spawns so player is closer to friendlies and further from enemies. Adjusted tickets to 600 for Conquest Small and 999 for Conquest Large. Added Conquest Large to the Growhouse map.
- Fixed an issue with server customization settings for certain game modes. Enable automatic muting of bad reputation users when they joining games » Continue Reading.