The Battlefield brand is continuing to demonstrate explosive growth as both DICE, and Electronic Arts has today announced a full range of unique Battlefield branded products for fans of their first person shooter. DICE has hand-selected strategic licensing partners that will bring the beloved Battlefield brand to new retail sectors and new demographics this holiday. These category leaders give gamers a chance to engage with the Battlefield brand in new ways and further develop the profile of Battlefield in pop culture.
Licensed products include a Battlefield 4 novel written by esteemed author Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad, a high-end art book that dives deeper into the imagery of Battlefield 4 and a range of Battlefield 4 gaming peripherals to help you feel the intensity of the battlefield. The full list of products in the officially licensed Battlefield 4 collection are:
- Orion Publishing Group Battlefield 4 novel written by Peter Grimsdale
- Titan Books Battlefield 4 art book in Standard and Limited Editions
- Razer performance PC gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags, and iPhone® cases
- PDP performance Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers
- Qpad premium PC mouse mats
- Jinx clothing apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags
- Prima Games Standard and Collection Edition strategy guides
- Cook & Becker Battlefield 4 artwork
- Walls360 Battlefield 4 wall graphics
- BigBen Interactive mobile device and tablet cases
Battlefield 4 will launch from October 29th 2013.