For all you keen Ark players a new update is out and its brought a whole host of goodies with it.
The latest patch brings us to version 731 and with it the long-awaited Split Screen ability, so there is no reason you have to die alone now. We’re also introduced to three new dinosaurs, the Dung Beetle, Dimetrodon and Gallimimus.
Along with a whole host of other features the main updates include;
- SWAT-style Assault Armor for all your raiding needs!
- Greenhouse structure pieces to aid survivors in growing crops
- The shockingly powerful Electric Prod easily capable of knocking you out.
- Deep-Sea Loot Crates: swim into the deep and discover the highly valuable loot that exists below
- Craftable Beer Kegs for making tasty brews, with various status enhancing effects, however the subsequent ‘hangover’ effects are not so pleasant!
- Loads of bug fixes, serious performance update (~15%), fixed memory leak
- Non-dedicated servers now support up to Eight survivors and 33% larger tether distance
So what do you think about the patch update, what are you looking forward to trying out?