The spring update of Battlefield 4 will be going live at any moment and it is bringing in some new content in the form of guns and the returning Gun Master mode from Battlefield 3: Close Quarters. Gun Master is played like team deathmatch except you do not get to choose your weapon, instead, every two consecutive kills you swap to a new gun until you gain the final kill and win over all.
Gun Master comes (this time) sporting five preset modes each with at most 18 different weapons which are the following:
- Standard – shotguns, rifles, pistols, machine guns and ends with the m9 bayonet
- Classic – Classic shotguns, rifles, pistols, machine guns and ends with the m9 bayonet
- Pistol – only different kinds of pistols here and ends with the Survival knife
- DLC – a few DLC weapons including the phantom bow!
- Troll – a silly weapon list starting with ballistic shields ( as weapons) then it will get interesting from there
New / Returning guns inbound:
- Fan favourite assault rifle : AN94
- New Carbine: Groza-1 – A bullpup carbine with a vertical grip
- New PDW: Groza-4 – Unique PDW with a built in silencer
- New Sidearm: The Mare’s leg – Sidearm “sniper” sporting magnum rounds
- New LMG: L86A1 – Magazine fed LMG
There are a lot more additions to keep game play interesting, You can view the patch notes right here. See you all on the Battlefield soldiers.