BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, coming soon to the Xbox 360, will include the original ‘Calamity Trigger’ storyline – giving Extend the complete BlazBlue story to date. This re-telling of the original story will include new and remastered scenes for both existing fans and to help introduce new players to the BlazBlue universe.
Story Mode has proven to be a hugely popular component to the series – attracting not just fighting game players but also anime and manga fans. BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend’s story mode offers a variety of scenarios to play though, including:
- 23 individual stories, exploring the characters and universe of BlazBlue.
- Each character has their own tale to tell – along with multiple endings.
- Finishing each character’s story mode, unlocks a final story that gives players the ‘True Ending’ to the epic BlazBlue story.
- Two bonus stories ‘Sector Seven’ and ‘Academy’ give players insight into the two main factions of the BlazBlue universe for the first time on home console.
- Teach me Miss Litchi and Help Me Prof. Kokonoe comedy skits return, using Chibi characters to provide greater detail to the world of BlazBlue!
The game will also feature brand new stories for Makoto Nanaya, Valkenhayn R Hellsing, Platinum the Trinity and Relius Clover. You get to experience these characters’ stories for the first time in BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend.