Call of Duty Elite, first launched with the release of Modern Warfare 3 and has since become a popular stats tracking tool that can be accessed on the official Call of Duty website as well as console app, but finally it’s now available for Windows Phone 8.
The release has hit the Windows Phone Marketplace and unfortunately is not available for Windows Phone 7 / 7.5 / 7.8 users – this is Windows 8 only.
Access your Call of Duty HQ anytime, anywhere with the Call of Duty Elite mobile app. Track and analyze your multiplayer progress, plus new and veteran players alike can check out Call of Duty Elite TV programming for the latest tips and strategies on how to improve their multiplayer skills. Use Clan HQ to view recent winnings, stats, and leaderboards for your clan. Enlist in Competitions for the chance to earn Clan XP and digital badges.
- Career Summary provides deep statistics on personal play-style, so players can analyze their progress over time.
- Visit Clan HQ for a detailed breakdown of Clan’s stats, Recent Winnings, and more.
- Enlist in Competitions for the chance to earn Clan XP and digital badges.
- Leagues are your gateway into Call of Duty: Black Ops II League Play, giving you an in-depth, per-season breakdown of your division and subdivision standings.
- Review Recent Matches to track your performance on a match-by-match basis.
- Watch Call of Duty Elite TV on the go or in-between games. Get developer tips, strategy programming, custom class overviews, and more.
You can download the Call of Duty Elite App directly to your Windows Phone 8 device via the following link.