At CES 2012, Microsoft announced their new promotion for Windows Phone games called Must Have Games, and Chickens Can’t Fly, from development team Amused Sloth is part of it.
It’s been almost 19 months since they began working on the project which has evolved quite a lot from the first design. All new improvements were done to ensure the best possible experience for players, and they got a lot of helpful feedback from people playing Chickens can Dream, which released in February 2011 on the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Chickens Can’t Fly is set to launch early February 2012 and here are some of the things you’ll get in the game:
- Play across 5 laboratories: Hatchery, Butchery, Cemetery, Military and Physics
- Each laboratory has its own set of obstacles, power-ups and power-downs
- Over 50 Experiments with varied objectives and play-styles
- Survival Mode – the classic CCD experience streamlined, expanded and improved, available for each Laboratory
- Xbox LIVE Achievements and Leaderboards
- Global Weekly Challenge: play the same level as everyone in the world and see how you rank up in the Leaderboards
- Other features: Ringtones, Live Tiles, Fast App Switching
Watch the latest Chickens Can’t Fly trailer below: