Darksiders has to be one of my all time favourite games, the hack n’ slash game play mixed in with some insane combos that don’t take a degree in button bashing means for an epic gaming experience. Darksiders and Darksiders 2 follow 1 of the four horsemen of the apocolypse through some tricky puzzle areas and massive boss battles. Whilst Darksiders 2 was bigger in scale, had more DLC it has already seen a remaster, but it seems Darksiders 1 wants a piece of the pie.
The oddly named Darksiders : Warmastered Edition will launch on Xbox One and other platfiorms, giving the game better visuals and chance for those who missed it in 2010 to give it a good go. To be honest a Darksiders 3 would be more appreciated but due to THQ going down that’s not something that’s going to happen soon. Oh well seems as though this will do for now.
Hers”s a list of what is promised:-
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4k support and additional video options for PC
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- Better shadow rendering quality
- Post processing effects
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay
Set for release on October the 25th for £14.99