As if Dead Space 3 couldn’t get any more exciting – an awesome Limited Edition package has been announced called “Dev-Team Edition” and there’s only 5,000 available with or without the game (comes in handy if you want the content but pre-ordered the game elsewhere).
Here’s what is included if you opt for the Dead Space 3: Dev-Team Edition with game.
- Dead Space 3 Limited Edition: Includes the “First Contact” and “Witness the Truth” bundles. Game will ship separately
- Tin Collector’s Case: Measuring nearly 14″x9,” this case is covered with mysteries and trivia from all three Dead Space games, debossed with full color art based on the designs from Ben Wanat (Creative Director for Dead Space 3) and Dino Ignacio (UI Designer for Dead Space 3).
- Serrano’s Journal: Dr. Earl Serrano’s journal full of clues and haunting artwork of his findings on Tau Volantis has come to life with exclusive content by Chuck Beaver (Story Producer on Dead Space 3).
- Art Book: A 4.75″x6.5″ hardbound book containing 96 stunning full color pages, plus exclusive material from the Dead Space art department headed by Alex Muscat (Art Director for Dead Space 3).
- Flip Book “Data Pad:” A 10″x7″ book with a metal cover that contains 9 image sets made with clear PET cover sheets over heavy-weight cardstock. The flip book was designed by Dino Ignacio to be a functional prop version of the Dead Space User Interface in the game.
- Marker Statue: A 8″ hand-sculpted, custom-molded polyresin statue that’s coated in metallic paints to replicate the maddening glyphs of the Black Marker.
- Med-Pack: The med-pack in the game has been recreated as a 14 oz. PET water bottle, perfect for carrying your beverage of choice.
- Poster Pack: A set of three 5″x10″ single-sided posters replicating the nostalgic posters found throughout Dead Space 3 that depict an older age of space travel.
- Postcard Set: A set of six 3.75″x6″ Peng themed postcards, double-sided with art on the front and Dead Space-branded postcard information on the back.
It all comes bundled in a very nice tin crate, and as only 5,000 Dev-Team Editions were made, each tin crate comes with a metal plate with that edition’s number stamped into it – that’s 5,000 in total – not per platform which makes this very limited indeed!
If you want to order you can do so via the website: http://www.deadspace3devteamedition.com/