EA has listed the worlds first official Dead Space watch and set a limited run of just 500. Manufactured by independently-owned and operated Los Angeles-based company Meister Watches (MSTR), the item is available as a pre-sale listing on the EA Gear store:
- Copper Stainless Steel Bezel —resistant to corrosion and staining—and composed of 316L NASA grade steel
- Black Rubber Strap with Stainless Steel Buckle
- Carbon Fiber (Dual Layer) Dial
- Stainless Crown and Functional Protector
- Each Laser-Etched Backcase individually numbered, with Dead Space 3 Logo
- 47mm x 14.5mm thick Case
- Japanese 3-Hand and Date Quartz Movement
- 100M Water Resistant
Since it’s a truly limited watch, each will include a Certificate of Authenticity and will be encased in a custom designed box, featuring a debossed Dead Space 3 logo. If you’re interested in snapping up this watch it will set you back $295.00 and will ship on February 25th 2013.
Dead Space 3 will be released in the UK on February 8th 2013.