Deep Silver has today confirmed the UK release date for the intense action flight simulator Jane’s Advanced Strike Fighters with the date all set for March 9th 2012. It’s clearly not a Mass Effect 3 rival, but it shouldn’t be dismissed either and should appeal to all fans of combat flight simulation.
In Jane‘s Advanced Strike Fighters, players struggle to end a civil war in the fictitious state of Azbaristan. Action takes place in 16 missions, covers 65,000 square kilometers of mountains, deserts and urban landscapes, and includes 30 detailed jet fighters from the USA, Russia, Europe and China. In the game’s multiplayer modes, up to 16 fighter pilots and two to four players in co-op mode can take up the challenge to solve the conflict.
- More than 30 controllable jets from the USA, Europe, Russia and China, including the latest-generation fighter jets like the F-22A Raptor, the F-35 Lightning II, the Su-35 Super Flanker and the PAK-FA.
- Face massive attacks from air, ground and naval forces: a matter of seconds can seal your fate and spell the difference between victory and defeat.
- Over 40.000 square miles of contiguous terrain with cities, industrial centers, mountain regions and deserts.
- Thrilling aerial combat with up to 16 players against one another or in co-op mode for two to four players in the campaign.
- 16 heart-stopping missions in the single-player campaign to liberate Azbaristan.