For those Dragon Age fans amongst you, I have some good news. Not only of course do we now know that Dragon Age: Inquisition will be available in North America on October 7th (in store and digital download) and Europe on October 10th, but also we have news on pre-order bonus content.
Head on over to http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_GB/ preorder and you’ll see the “Digital Deluxe Edition” listed with the below list included. On the official twitter thread they have mentioned an upcoming “Collectors Edition” and today’s press release refers to an upcoming “Inquisitors Edition”. One can only assume both will be made up of some of the following as listed on dragonage.com
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the Dragon Age: Inquisition digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content – to be announced
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
We're getting lots of questions about a #DAI Collector's Edition. We hope to have news and details to report in the next few weeks on that!
— Dragon Age (@dragonage) April 22, 2014
Our goal with Dragon Age: Inquisition is to usher in the next-generation of role playing games. Players will experience the rich storylines and characters that they’ve come to expect from BioWare, in an expansive world with large open environments just begging to be explored.
said Aaryn Flynn, General Manager of BioWare Edmonton and Montreal.
And to finally round everything off and ensure you are as hyped as us, here is a gameplay trailer; The Inquisitor. Remember to let us know your thoughts in the comments box below.