In the previously released “Plantador” add-on content for Tropico 4, El Presidente was on his way to becoming a master gardener, and now with today’s “Quick Dry Cement” add-on, he’s moved into building his own concrete jungle.
The new content, available today for the Xbox 360 adds the new Cement Factory building, along with additional character traits, costumes and more, all for a Swiss Bank Account-pleasing price of 400 Microsoft Points.
The Quick-dry Cement add-on pack contains:
- Building: Cement Factory (accelerates all constructions on the island)
- Character Trait: Constructor (free cement factory, construction workers gain skill faster)
- Character Outfit / Vanity Item: Engineer helmet (for male and female avatars)
- Mission theme: The largest city in the Caribbean – build a huge city across the whole island while fighting all kinds of disasters
- Decorations: Tropican flagpole, Small park, Flower bed 2, Flowering tree 2, Constructor statue
Tropico 4 sees you return as El Presidente, the tyrannical (or benevolent) dictator of the island paradise of Tropico. The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times – geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers – and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your Swiss bank account.
You can read our review of Tropico 4 here…