Farming simulator is set for release on the 25th of October 2016. This latest gameplay video shows players the fastest way to deliver large quantities wood and grain around the massive farming environment. With drivable trains included this will offer every player the chance to fulfill a childhood dream. No skills are required meaning there are no chances of derailing or losing your cargo on the way to a big sale. The train lines form a convenient part of the map meaning it’s easy to transport your produce to different areas. Other bonuses in the game will include:
- Harvest your field and enjoy tons of possibilities for developing your farm with a large variety of crops.
- Diversify your agricultural activities with woodcutting or even animal husbandry!
- Evolve your farm in huge environments with immersive visual effects.
- Use and drive faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AGCO’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Valtra, and Massey Ferguson
- Invite friends to help you progress and expand your farm, in multiplayer games!
I challenge anyone not to be excited by this. You can pre-order Farming Simulator 2017 HERE from the Xbox store