It’s been a long time coming, but thankfully shortly before the ‘Revolution’ Map Pack release, a HUGE Black Ops 2 patch fixes a hefty amount of issues and adds additional improvements to the games multiplayer element.
Below for those interested in what the 1.05 Patch contains – Read Below:
New Features & Feature Improvements
- - Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.
- - Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card.
- - If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
- - Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
- - Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
- - Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
- - Lowered HUD threshold for the “low health” overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
- - Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.
- - Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.
- - Addressed an issue where the UAV would not trigger if called in while aiming down sight.
- - Addressed an issue where the Master Demolition challenge did not unlock when the requirements were complete.
- - Addressed issue with the headshot sound not playing in final Killcams and Theater Demos.
- - Fixed an issue in League Play where “Career Wins” for a Series were not displayed during placement in the Lobby Career Overview.
- - Updated the After Action Report in League Play so that bonus points are not summed with the ladder points in points earned for the match.
- - Removed the ability to make dual wield attachment combos in Elite Create a Class and addressed an issue where these classes were appearing as missing in game.
- - A player can no longer earn Medals for multi-kills if they continue to kill quickly after dying and re-spawning.
- - Various minor map fixes were made across multiple maps.
- - Death Machine: 3 hit kill range increased.
- - Dragonfire: health increased, gun spread reduced.
- - AGR: ground speed increased, reduced machine gun close range damage.
- - Warthog: reduced missile delay.
- - Lodestar: reduced missile speed and AOE radius.
- - Swarm: drone re-spawn delay increased.