Fornite Season 5 has arrived and it the biggest update to the game so far.
You can drop in now and find all kinds of changes to the Battle Royale map. A Viking ship, desert outpost, ancient statues have appeared on the island, and Moisty Mire has been hit with a drought, bringing with it a brand new desert outpost.
Fortnite now has it’s first vehicle, hop in the zippy All Terrain Kart (ATK) with their squad and uncover all-new mysteries and locations.
Below is a small section of the patch notes:
- When the “Invited to Party” prompt appears in the UI you can now immediately accept the invite rather than having to open the Party Finder.
- The News widget has been adjusted to avoid the need for a scrollbar in most cases.
- A scroll option has been added for controller users in the event that scrolling is needed.
- Updated consoles to use less shader storage. This improves patch sizes and reduces load times.
- Optimized file ordering to reduce load times on all platforms.
- The “Epic Friends” button now appears on the Main Menu when using a gamepad on Windows or Mac.
- Fixed an issue that intermittently caused the Push-To-Talk setting to not function as intended.
- Blocked players will no longer show as suggested friends.
The full list can be found on the Epic website.