Gears of War: Judgment has seen the first DLC pack release early as a nice Easter surprise from Epic Games and People Can Fly. To coincide with the early release of Execution Mode and a map named Haven – a new title update is a required download as detailed below.
Title Update Details From Epic
- Various dedicated server improvements.
- Players no longer get stuck in the main menu background after playing three random matches.
- Locusts no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island.
- Players will no longer get stuck inside of a Boom Shield that has been planted by an enemy player.
- Players will no longer able to look down the scope with a Markza while holding a Meat Shield.
- If a Locust destroys an objective at the same time the timer runs out in OverRun using Mercy rules, the match will not end early.
- Fix for exclamation points not disappearing after viewing an unlocked character.
- While holding a Meat Shield you will only need to tap B to melee.
- The Meat Shield will now drop if you switch to the snub.
- The “Spray and Pray” ribbon can now be earned in the first round.
- If the Boom Shield is disabled in weapon swap you will no longer see the icon in Tac-Com.
- You will now earn the Team Savior ribbon for reviving three individual teammates in a single life.
- Players can no longer chainsaw another player while holding the Boom Shield.
- Improvements to the Hammer of Dawn targeting.
- You will now see XP tallies between matches.
The Haven DLC Pack brought to you by MAXIM! that includes multiplayer map “Haven” and mode “Execution” which also requires the latest compatibility update for matchmaking. Can be downloaded today, right now – but only via the Xbox.com website via the link below: