Unless you have been living in a hole for the last couple of days you would have noticed that Underground, the first expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division is out. In this expansion you can either battle it out below the streets of New York with up to three friends in randomly generated dungeons or in the latest Incursion the Dragon’s Nest, take the fight to the cleaners in the biggest challenge to date. Both offer the chance of large rewards if you’re successful but it will take teamwork and skill to survive.
In addition to this, Expansion I: Underground also brings new gear sets to the game;
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost the entire group with this ultimate support set.
Game update 1.3 has also been deployed at the sametime bringing new free content for all players of the game. The main features of update 1.3 can be seen below.
- Find and equip nine new weapon types
- Experience Hudson Refugee Camp and Queens Tunnel in Challenge mode for better rewards
- Play the new Heroic difficulty to unlock top-tier rewards in incursions and select missions
- Get the all new Alpha Bridge gear set
- Discover the Terminal, a new shared social space inside the Base of Operation
For further information on the latest expansion and update check out the Official Site. Expansion I: Underground is available with the Season Pass or can be purchased separately for £11.99.