Golf games don’t immediately strike a chord or give the average gamer an itchey wallet feeling that means you have to blow your hard earned money on the latest golf offering. Also it’s fair to say that most golf games are quite cartoon like nowadays and often live on the front screen of your mobile phone. The Golf Club 2 has been tipped by one of it’s producers as the Minecraft of Golf Games, this has yet to be seen to be honest.
With most of the concentration being on Golf Societies from watching the trailer it appears that playing actual golf isn’t what Golf fans want. Maybe it’s time we all pop on some long socks and short trousers and give Golfing a try.
Players can get a head start on their career and pre-order The Golf Club 2 now. They will receive the “Day 1” edition which includes the following bonus content:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
If you want to know more head HERE for some in depth information about what The Golf Club 2 has to offer.