Rockstar and Microsoft have finally released a Title update they say will help cure some of the online technical issues Xbox users have suffered since the online mode launched October 1st
Update: The latest GTA Online title update has now gone live for Xbox 360. http://t.co/78OqiH9AJm
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) October 5, 2013
Title update comes in at 59mb, the same size as the update that unlocked the mode on Tuesday. Patch notes listing what the new title update address are below:
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothing race in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability