What Minecraft, as great as it undoubtedly is, misses, what is actually misses; are guns. A while ago now, Exato Game Studios promised to put that right with an Xbox release of their PC hit, Guncraft.
Well, it’s been a wee-while and finally, Exato are in a position to announce a release date. There’s just one teeny problem.
The PC community have loved Guncraft. So much so, that Exato decided to release the game, with some bells and whistles on it, for the Xbox 360. That’s right, the 360.
To this end, Guncraft: Blocked and Loaded will release finally on the 14th of July (I double-checked), this year. But only on the 360.
The Xbox version will get the following features over it’s older PC cousin.
- Exclusive Xbox Live maps
- All PC add-on content and two-player split screen local multiplayer
- Player controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system and ranks
- Weapon, level and character customisation
- Outlandish game modes such as, Lava Survival, Onslaught and Spleef where you have to mine the blocks under players to score kills
- A leveling system with rewards, all the way to level 550.
- A new tutorial system
- High-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system featuring 300 pieces of unique gear to customise your characters, giving over 4 billion combinations
Shoot your way through dozens of maps in the traditional deathmatch and team deathmatch modes as well.
Guncraft: Blocked and Loaded is set for release on the 14th of July on Xbox Live for 360.