Priced at $159 or about £115, the Goliath Edition includes the following:
- A copy of the game Homefront: The Revolution
- A radio controlled scale replica ‘Goliath’ Drone, with working lights and six-wheel suspension. The Apex-manufactured Goliath is one of the most fearsome weapons in the KPA’s Counter-Insurgency arsenal.
- An exclusive Steel Book
- A 32 page Art Book featuring Resistance-themed concept art and cutting edge Apex weapon and vehicle technology
- The ‘Revolutionary Spirit’ pack
- The Homefront: The Revolution Expansion Pass, entitling access to major single-player expansions – further information to be revealed at a later date.
In addition to announcing the Goliath Edition, Deep Silver confirmed some additional pre-order bonuses:
- Pre-Order Homefront: The Revolution to secure the REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT pack, which includes both the Red Skull motorbike skin and Golden pistol skin for use in the single-player campaign, and instant unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Resistance Mode character.
- All Digital pre-orders come with the LIBERTY PACK, featuring two pieces of rare combat gear unlocked and ready to personalise your Co-Op character with – the Liberty Body Armour and KPA Shock Trooper Helmet.
If that wasn’t enough even more pre-order bonuses can be picked up with selected retailers:
- Kickstart your Co-Op Freedom Fighter’s career with the GUERRILLA CARE PACKAGE – 5 ‘Resistance Crates’ full of random weapon blueprints, attachments, equipment and more!
- Wage guerrilla warfare in style with the WING SKULL PACK, including the Wing Skull motorbike skin and the Silver Pistol skin in the single-player campaign.
- Enhance your guerrilla skills with the COMBAT STIMULANT PACK to give your Freedom Fighter a critical boost in the heat of battle!
- Limited edition Steel Books, and Steel Posters are also available from selected retailers worldwide.
What’s more for the next 12 months all post-release content for Homefront’s co-operative Resistance Mode including new missions, challenges, features, additional items and equipment will be delivered totally free but single player content will fall under the season pass as explained by Hasit Zala, Game Director at DamBuster Studios.
“We’re planning for a dedicated team to work on additional single-player content for at least a year after release. We have some exciting ideas that we hope to develop further post launch, but the overall goal is to add some surprising new experiences to the world of Homefront that complement our 30 hour single-player campaign. All additional single-player content will be covered by the Expansion Pass.”
So will you be leading the Revolution and what do you think of the Goliath Edition? Drop us a comment below and let us know.
Home Front: The Revolution will be out for Xbox One on the 17th May in North America, and 20th May in all other territories. Viva La Revolución!