Deep Silver today announced a choice of two editions for the forthcoming action game Killer is Dead which will be released on August 30th.
The exclusive Fan Edition will be available at a price of £54.99 and will contain the following items in addition to the normal retail version of the game:
The “Smooth Operator Pack” containing four downloadable items:
- An additional mission: Episode 51 – The Man Who Stole Blood
- Gigolo Glasses: Mondo Zappa will receive special glasses that grants X-Ray vision, allowing him to reap extra enjoyment from the beauties in Gigolo Mode
- A mysterious beauty named Betty for Gigolo Mode
- A yet unannounced item perfect for summer
- A poster showcasing the unique visuals of the game
- The full soundtrack by Akira Yamaoka on CD
- A fully coloured Art book
- The “Fan Edition” will come in exclusive packaging
At launch, Deep Silver will also make a Limited Edition available which will contain the full “Smooth Operator Pack” downloadable content at no extra cost. This version of the game will have a price of £49.99.