Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver have released a new gameplay video for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance which launches on 13 February 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Following a day in the life of Henry – the games protagonist – the new video gives an extensive look on all key features of Kingdom Come: Deliverance including the detailed combat system. To survive fights in a country which is torn apart internally and invaded by foreign forces, evening the odds is key when rushing into a battle and the game offers plenty of more prudent approaches for players who keep an eye open.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you!
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.