Konami announced today an all-new dance title for Xbox 360, entitled Rhythm Party, designed exclusively for use with Kinect for the Xbox LIVE Arcade.
The key to Rhythm Party is a total freedom of movement in front of the motion sensor as it offers ‘open format’ dancing unlike other music and dancing games. The game does not rely on contrived choreography, but instead, as the player’s silhouette is shown on screen, players can move to the beat and groove freely to create their own performance.
These dances are rated as they coincide with performance ‘ripples’ on screen, with points and bonuses awarded that bolster the player’s score. These moves then throw the player into a world of vivid color, wild backgrounds and graphical psychedelia as outlandish interactive backgrounds such as electric carnivals, wild discos and Spanish cafes complement the on-screen moves.
Ryhthm Party also incorporates a number of party classics by some of today’s biggest artists, and exclusive collaborations created especially for the game.
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Every Little Step – Bobby Brown
- Y.M.C.A. – Village People
- A Midnight Rendezvous – Shanice
- Still unbreakable – Des-ROW Ft. Vanilla Ice
- SAY A PRAYER – Des-ROW Ft. Maxi Priest
- BEFREE Des-ROW Ft. – Vanilla Ice
- Summer Fairytale – Design-MAD crew
- HEARTBREAK (Sound Selektaz remix) – NAOKI feat. Becca Hossany
- All Thu The Night – jun feat. Lisa Lisa
Rhythm Party (formerly known as Boom Boom Dance) will be available for the Xbox LIVE Arcade on February 1st, priced 800 MS Points.