LawBreakers’ All-Star Update has arrived. The content drop introduces the long-awaited competitive ranked mode, Boss Leagues, as well as a number of additional content updates including all-new maps, balancing adjustments, new customizations, multi-region queuing and much more. You can read our review of LawBreakers here!
With the update comes an all-new trailer featuring the voice of Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) as the Emotionally Unstable Robotic Orb (EURO ball). Justin’s voice is currently featured in game as the ball in Blitzball and returns to bring his unmatched skills to highlight the exciting new content.
- Competitive Ranked Mode – Solo and duo queuing available
- Total six tiers – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and the top tier, Boss
- Gateway – New sports themed Blitzball arena map
- Redfalls Blood Moon – Variation of Redfalls map featuring the ominous Shattered Blood Moon overhead
Quality of Life Updates and New Customizations
- Balance adjustments
- Multi-region queuing
- Improved tutorials
- New Blitzball Sports themed character and weapon skins
- More than 120 new items including All-Star themed item in the special, time-limited All-Star Stash-drops