Those familiar with Agent 47’s career antics should be no stranger to the idea of the Elusive Target. Well it’s that time again and Target 9 is now live, your next target is The Black Hat.
This time however the Elusive Target is a little different as this is the first target where you DON’T get a picture of their face to help you recognise them. Therefore you will need to use all your skills to track them down. The one thing we can tell you about the target is that he likes Jam a lot. Also word of warning, just avoid the security cameras at all costs.
For those who are new to the concept of the Elusive Target the rules are simple.
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Simple eh – but with a tough target comes rewards and you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts, such as signature suits from previous Hitman games and of course bragging rights. You will receive your first reward for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive target is available now, Friday August 26th 13:00 BST until Monday August 29th 13:00 BST so you better gets your skates on. Hitman is available to purchase on Xbox One and Windows PC.