We have been sent a pretty cool piece of content to share with you this afternoon – the first ever in-game image of Ubisoft’s forthcoming Kinect game “Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth”. This is a WORLD EXCLUSIVE for all member sites of the Xbox Community Network as no screenshots have been shown anywhere yet. The game will be shown at E3.
The screenshot is above…
The ultimate super hero brawler, Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth features 20 different characters including the Avengers Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor, as well as other fan favorite super heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe. Players will use motion gameplay to execute explosive super attacks, unleash devastating special moves, and battle their friends in a wide variety of game modes.
- EMBODY ICONIC MARVEL SUPER HEROES AND VILLAINS: Choose from 20 classic Marvel characters, each equipped with four unique superpowers.
- USE MOTION TO FIGHT AS A SUPER HERO: Trigger super attacks with your movements.
- EXPERIENCE A WIDE VARIETY OF GAME MODES: Co-op, Campaign, Arcade, Challenges, Versus, and Tournament.
- TONS OF BONUSES TO UNLOCK: As you work your way through the battles, you’ll unlock unique outfits and collector cards.
- BATTLE WITH AN ENHANCED FIGHTING SYSTEM: Use Super Attacks, Velocity Boost, Breaker, or Frenzy to beat your opponents.
- EYE-CATCHING COMIC BOOK STYLE: Inspired by iconic comic artwork based on the Secret Invasion storyline.