Rockstar Games has detailed the patch notes for a new Max Payne 3 title update that has now been released. The update is said to improve many things from load time improvements for the multiplayer modes, and the introduction of the all-new multiplayer player card’s.
Patch Details for Consoles:
- A new Multiplayer Player Card menu which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results
The new ‘Payne Thresholds’ will go live next week, including the free Disorganized Crime DLC.