Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor has a very impressive cast alongside acclaimed video game musical composer Garry Schyman with an original score that sets the tone for this next saga in Mordor. Lending his talent to some of the most celebrated musical compositions in gaming, Schyman is responsible for the soundtrack behind BioShock Infinite, earning him the 2014 British Academy of Film and Television award for Best Original Music as well as the D.I.C.E. award for “Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition” from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
The game talent cast in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor includes:
• Troy Baker – Talion (The Last of Us, Batman: Arkham Origins, BioShock Infinite, Batman: Arkham City)
• Nolan North – Black Hand (Uncharted series, Batman: Arkham Origins)
• Alastair Duncan – Wraith (Mass Effect series, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception)
• Laura Bailey – Ioreth (Halo 4, Batman: Arkham Origins, The Last of Us)
• Liam O’Brien – Gollum (Infamous: Second Son, Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us)
The game begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, as his Black Captains brutally execute the Rangers of the Black Gate. Players become Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance. As Talion’s personal vendetta unfolds, players uncover the mystery of the Spirit that compels him, discover the origin of the Rings of Power and confront the ultimate nemesis