4J Studios are in the process of releasing a brand new Minecraft update for both Xbox One and Xbox 360 platforms.
Unfortunately, content update 9 brings with it no new features and instead focuses on fixing a whole range of different bugs such as glitched redstone circuits and dodgy village generation.
Full patch notes below:
– More Redstone fixes.
– Increased minecart limit.
– Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
– Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
– Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
– Fixed an issue with village generation.
– Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
– Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
– Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.