Minecrafter’s – well Xbox 360 Edition builders , the next title update for the game has hit the Microsoft Certification process and will eventually find its way to your console via the medium that is Xbox LIVE.
Here is a list of some (if not all) of the improvements you can expect to see in the coming days or weeks.
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
We blatantly robbed and copied this from OXM.
You can read our review of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition from this direct link, and if you haven’t yet bought it – it is available (obviously) on the Xbox LIVE Arcade or from June 28th on an actual disc from retailers…
…an actual real disc!