A currently un-named player has felt the rougher end of Activision’s banning system in Modern Warfare 3 and has been knocked off the multiplayer servers for a total of 5000 days. That’s almost 14 years!
Taking a tougher stance on Boosting and Cheating within the game this year, more than likely because of the bad reputation left behind from Modern Warfare 2’s many glitch issues – it can’t be said enough times that if you spot or suspect Boosters within the game make sure you file a report straight from the Lobby. Using a built system by monitoring a players history and game records, Activision’s Ban-Hammering Team will ensure to hit every one of them who has been identified as a confirmed Booster.
It has also been confirmed today via Robert Bowling (aka FourZeroTwo) from Infinity Ward that a new patch Update is in the works heading to consoles very soon with the following fixes:
Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development and/or Discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only
The patch is expected to hit before Christmas. If you would like to help thisisxbox.com unlock clan features within call of duty elite and earn double XP when clan level 10 has been reached. Search for thisisxbox on the CONNECT, Find Groups part of Elite and invites will be issued in due time for the Clan.