So we have talked about it for a few weeks but the Incursions update for The Division is finally out for all to play. Announced earlier today by Ubisoft, Incursions is the first of two free updates to keep players entertained after they have completed the main story and for those who don’t know, this is what you getting.
- New Incursion – Falcon Lost: Developed specifically for squad play, players team up with the Joint Task Force in an epic fight against the Last Man Battalion and their new deadly weapon.
- Dark Zone Supply Drops: Players need to be on the lookout for air supply drops in the Dark Zone from Division command. These global events give non-contaminated gear that are ready to use and don’t require extraction.
- Assignments: Tackled alone or with other agents, these lucrative timed assignments will offer players more rewards.
- Trading: As one of the community’s most-wanted features, loot trading has been added to allow players to share items within the same group by simply dropping them from their inventory.
- Gear Score: Now players can size up fellow agents and gauge the power of items by comparing gear scores.
- Gear Sets: By completing challenging activities in Manhattan, players can collect and wear new gear sets to unlock powerful bonuses and stats. Find the set that best suits your playstyle:
– Tactician’s Authority – Enhances electronics and support capabilities.
– Striker’s Battlegear – Provides bonuses for assault capabilities.
– Sentry’s Call – Enhances marksman capabilities.
– Path of the Nomad – Provides bonuses for lone wanderers.
In addition to the update, players are also getting their first taste of Operation ISAC, the in-game video series. Operation ISAC will deliver weekly assignments to help players take back New York and will refresh every Tuesday at 11am UK time. For more information on the Incursions update why don’t you check out the official Division website or take a look at the trailer below.