There isn’t too much longer left to get the latest Hitman Elusive target.
The third Elusive Target, The Prince is now live in Sapienza across all platforms. A briefing video is available below. Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza in order to access this content.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and have rules you’lll need to follow:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
Our very own Max had a try, see how he got on below…