A few weeks ago during Gamescom 2013, Plantronics had announced its awesome new RIG products that are designed to help multi-device connected gamers manage their digital life. It works by blending superior game audio and game chat, at home and on-the-go, with mobile audio, music, and apps, and lets users take calls without hitting the pause button! The first member of the RIG family is a premium stereo headset and mixer audio system, available worldwide this fall.
The RIG stereo headset and mixer empowers players to focus on the game by managing their mix, their way. With a smartphone connected to the mixer, switching between game chat and taking a phone call on the fly is simple, with a touch of the paddle. Inject an alternate soundtrack by firing up stored or app-based music in place of the game soundtrack from a connected smartphone or tablet. Dial in a preferred mix of game and smartphone sound – calls, music, and app notifications – for a fully customized audio experience.
- Stereo Headset and Mixer, connects and mixes mobile phone and game audio
- One-touch call, chat, and music controls
- Master volume and mute control
- Interchangeable boom and inline mics
- Noise-canceling boom mic
- Stealth in-line mic
- Three EQ profiles: Pure. Intensify. Seismic
- 40mm speaker drivers
- Lay-flat earpods
- Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband
- Compatible with PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PS3, smartphones, and tablets
- Skype compatible
- Available in white and black
Visit: http://www.plantronics.com/rig/us/ for more details and to see how it works. Also, look out for our exciting review of the Plantronics RIG headset in the coming weeks!