PopCap Games and EA today introduced Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare which will launch exclusively first on Xbox One, and the Xbox 360.The new addition to the series is a stunning new game originating from the famed PvZ franchise that faithfully pays homage to the action genre while retaining the signature quirky humor, depth and accessibility fans expect from a PvZ game.
Powered by the advanced Frostbite 3 engine, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare delivers an explosive new action experience in a massive, three-dimensional world, blooming with color and combat. Featuring 4-player co-op, 24-player competitive modes and more, players will blast zombies, plants and new characters across a richly animated, mine-blowing PvZ landscape.
Highlighted Features in Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Include:
- Powerful new plants and zombies with a wide variety of abilities
- Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player battle mode
- Join forces with friends in 4-player online cooperative mode
- Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
- Features over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare will launch in the spring of 2014