As we have come to expect from Battlefield 4, we could not imagine Battlefield Hardline launch without a Premium option. So it comes as no shock when Visceral games and EA announce the Premium content option for Hardline.
Yes as you can imagine it comes with a price tag of £40 but what does this really give you.
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four Expansion Packs
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available Autumn 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
More Battlefield Hardline Premium Perks
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
- 12 Gold Battlepacks
- New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
- Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
- Priority position in server queues
So nothing that we haven’t seen before in the Battlefield 4 Premium option but then again I am guilty and will hold my hand up to say I did buy the BF4 Premium and I would probably do the same for Hardline. What are you thoughts?