Ever since the release of Project CARS in May 2015, the community racer has gone from strength to strength and today Slightly Mad Studios and Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe have announced the upcoming release of Project CARS Game of the Year Edition.
The game of the year edition builds on the all ready succesful Project Cars racing sim with extra content including,
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles to Project CARS from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year’s Geneva Motor Show – the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC.
The Game of the Year Edition is both a celebration and a thank you, from Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, to the racing community around the world as they have made Project CARS into the start of an exciting new franchise, and the leader in the sim racing game genre. So if you have thought about it but never bought Project CARS then personally I would hold out just a little while longer.
Expect to see Project CARS Game of the Year Edition hit the track in Spring 2016.