UTV Ignition in association with developer Denki, have today released Quarrel on the Xbox LIVE Arcade. Within the game, players fight for dominance over island territories using eight-letter anagrams to build the highest scoring word possible.
Quarrel includes the fun challenge of online multiplayer, supporting up to four players to prove who has the most lexical prowess. Players can also compete against nine unique AI in the classic Single Player mode, or take on the Challenge mode to take on extra mini-objectives within each battle.
- Online 1-4 Player Multiplayer
- Nine diverse AI characters, with unique personalities and play styles
- 12 different island maps and four gameplay modes to explore
- Collins Official SCRABBLE Dictionary (2nd Edition 2007 © HarperCollins Publishers 2005, 2007)
- Xbox LIVE features including leaderboards, achievements, in-game messaging and voice chat
- Microsoft Avatar Support
- All-new Single Player Challenge Mode
Priced at just 400 Microsoft Points – Quarrel is available to download now on the Marketplace.