Ubisoft has today announced the second DLC pack for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier entitled “Raven Strike”. The second DLC pack is said to be a throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay as Raven Strike features larger maps, complex missions and an increased level of difficulty.
Containing three campaign missions and a new Guerilla Mode map, each playable with up to four players – Raven Strike will be available on 11th September, 2012. Additionally, Ubisoft disclosed that the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier development team is hard at work on further DLC content planned for release later this year.
Raven Strike DLC content includes:
- 3 new missions in Campaign Mode
- Secure Dawn: a foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where the Ghosts will not be allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade)
- Cold Walker: a train depot on the Russian countryside
- Argent Thunder: a nighttime urban setting in Moscow
1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
- Sawmill: face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
Raven Strike will be available for purchase for 1200 Microsoft points.