Red Bull Media House has today announced ahead of the PAX event in Seattle that it is co-publishing the upcoming Xbox LIVE Arcade title ‘Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect,’ with Microsoft Studios – a new game based on the global sporting series, Red Bull Crashed Ice.
Red Bull Crashed Ice for Kinect is said to be one of the most intense winter sports party game experiences. In the game, players compete four-at-a-time down an “ice cross downhill” track at incredible speeds, carving through turns, and pulling off crazy feats on skates in a race to the finish. Players can choose from five downhill tracks as raced in previous Red Bull Crashed Ice World Championship events. Through Xbox LIVE, players can fight for the Ice Cross Downhill World Championship title by battling it out with other players worldwide.
Game Features Include:
- Fast, fun, and frantic Ice Cross Downhill gameplay, powered by Kinect.
- The sights, sounds and excitement of the Red Bull Crashed Ice event experience.
- Split-screen, multiplayer competition along with fun party modes.
- Five tracks from real Red Bull Crashed Ice event locations.
- Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect for Xbox LIVE is developed by Austrian developer Bongfish – the team behind the snowboarding hit title ‘Stoked’.
Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect will be released this Winter on Xbox LIVE Arcade.