Rogue Trooper Redux is coming to all platforms this month, and the US Nintendo Switch version will be released in sync with the other console versions. The Switch version was originally slated to release soon after other platforms, but it has now finished ahead of schedule according to developer Rebellion.
Rebellion has revealed that Rogue Trooper Redux will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC globally and on Nintendo Switch in North America on October 17th. The Switch edition for Europe and other territories is also targeted for October 17th, and a final release date will be confirmed soon.
A brand new ‘101’ trailer has also been released, showcasing the pioneering third-person gameplay and features that made the original a cult classic, offering new fans a thorough debrief on the game’s universe, campaign, modes, and the unique biochip abilities that make Rogue a one-man army.
Featuring all-new gameplay footage, the 101 trailer digs deep into the game’s timeless features and action, including:
- A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD comic and universe of the same name.
- A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
- Tactical smarts: Listen out for Helm’s strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
- Withering firepower: Transform Rogue’s sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher and more.
- Powerful upgrades: Collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
- Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online.
And the best news of all is that Rogue Trooper redux will only set you back £20 at launch!