Tru Blu Entertainment announced today that Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition will be released on the 21st November on Xbox 360. Tru Blu celebrates the largest rugby league event on the planet with the official and exclusive licensed title for the Rugby League World Cup 2013, hosted by England and Wales 2013.
Experience all the emotion and passion of the world’s fiercest national rivalries as you lead your nation to glory at the 2013 Rugby League World Cup 2013 in Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition.
Rugby League Live 2 – World Cup Edition features all the fun and excitement of the highly successful Rugby League Live 2 plus new content including an all new World Cup Competition mode with official RLWC2013World Cup stadia and national teams and an expanded 25-year 2013 Career mode to give you the complete Rugby League World Cup 2013 experience.
- Rugby League World Cup 2013 Competition: Compete as one of 14 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the Rugby League World Cup RLWC2013 Grand Final. Play in any of 16 official stadiums.
- Expanded 25 year 2013 Career Mode featuring World CupRLWC2013 fixtures: Compete as your national team at World Cup RLWC2013 matches, sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
- 7 new World CupRLWC2013 stadia in addition to 34 High Detail Stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- 11 New National teams in addition to over 100 Leagues & Teams from NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, England and New Zealand Internationals.
- 2013 updates to NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, State of Origin, England v Exiles, All Stars, City v Country, World Club Challenge andInternational team rosters, kits including new heritage kits, logos, balls, venues and fixtures.
- Double-Barrelled Experts: Updated commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil ‘Gus’ Gould.
- Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
- Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
- Create, Customise and Share: Players and teams in Footy Factory.
- Competitive or Co-operative: Multiplayer matches with up to 8 players (4 aside) online.