EA’s very sporty Grand Slam Tennis 2 is now available in retail stores worldwide and is the first time the franchise has been available in High Definition. The game features top past and present athletes including John McEnroe, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal, and is the only place to play all four Grand Slam championships. Players can now experience the thrill of serving up aces on the prestigious Centre Court at The Championships, Wimbledon or hitting cross-court winners on the clay courts of the French Open.
EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis 2 on the Xbox 360 will include a host of gameplay features including:
- All-New Total Racquet Control: Control every shot with the right analog stick, smashing forehands, backhands, overheads and volleys with precision, accuracy and power.
- Become a Champion: Become a true Grand Slam tournament champion by capturing all four major championships in succession – including Wimbledon (exclusive to the EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis franchise).
- Legends of Now and Then: Play with or against more than 20 of the greatest players to ever grace the courts, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Bjorn Borg, Maria Sharapova, Serena and Venus Williams.
- Professional, Realistic, Organic (P.R.O.). AI: The playing styles and behaviours of the sport’s greatest stars are captured right down to their signature swings and emotional reactions. Realistic tactics and strategies are your keys to success against each legend whether playing on hard court, clay or grass.
- ESPN Grand Slam Tournament Classics: Relive or rewrite some of the most memorable moments in tennis. From Borg versus McEnroe, to Nadal versus Federer, play your way through history unlocking up to 25 amazing moments of Grand Slam tournaments.
- EA SPORTS Game Face: Use the Game Face Creator web application to make a lifelike 3D avatar as a playable character in the game.
A new launch trailer was revealed today as shown below – check it out…