Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim 1.6 update is now available for Xbox 360 gamers. Featuring the long-awaited mounted combat and a lot of bug fixes as shown in the list below:
– Mounted Combat – Skyrim now allows you to do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse.
– General stability and memory optimizations.
– General AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixes.
– Optimizations and crash fixes for data leaks.
– Fixed rare crash with lighting.
– Fixed crashes related to loading and saving games.
– Fixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCs.
– Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted.
– Improved logic for when ranged kill cams are played.
– Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon.
– Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly.
– Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up.
– Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly.
– Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properly.
– In “The Break of Dawn” fixed rare issue where Meridia’s Beacon would disappear from player’s inventory.
– Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off a bounty after committing a crime.
– Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly.
– Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly.
– Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creating a save underwater.
– Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
– Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
– Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).