In preparation of the UK retail release date of Dying Light on the 27th February, Techland have announced the very limited “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition. I say very limited as there is only one copy available to pre-order for UK-based customers exclusively from GAME, and with a price tag of £250,000 I’m not surprised.
So what does £250,000 worth of game get you;
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
So the main item that stands out from this amazing list is the Dying Light Zombie Home. The house is “fortified zombie apocalypse-proofed” and comes fully equipped with an upper deck, an escape hatch and don’t forget the arsenal storage area for all your zombie killing weaponry. The house also comes with live-in amenities and a living area with TV, an Xbox One, and the latest sound system. All this built to order by UK-based Tiger Log Cabins.
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition is available to pre-order now from Game
The games official retail release date – 27th February.