What happens when you combine developers with resumes which include Command and Conquer, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft, Mass Effect, Star Wars, EA Sports, and the Sims, a fully 3D, party-based action-RPG featuring a fully co-op campaign and an $850,000 KickStarter campaign? The answer is Everstar.
Unlike many Kickstarter projects, Everstar has fully developed gameplay to show to inspire confidence in the final product.
Everstar is a game about a class of teenage gladiators who will charm and surprise you, follow you into danger, face their worst nightmares, and eventually tear down the world and stand atop the rubble in victory.
- Everstar is a cutting edge realtime 3D RPG for Xbox One & other Next-Gen machines.
- You control a party of up to 6 characters at once
- Each character’s gameplay is deeply customizable with job and kit swap systems
- The full campaign can be played with online co-op – invite up to 5 friends or go it alone – your choice
- Be a battlefield general in Tactics mode, or get your hands dirty on the front lines in Action mode. Both styles of play support either a keyboard/mouse (PC only) or gamepad (all platforms)
- Everstar will support (at least) the Spanish, French, German, Polish, and Portuguese languages
You can think of Everstar as: Harry Potter with teenage gladiators or Dragon Age with improved gameplay and the deep NPC relationships from Persona 4.
The team includes Jeremy Townsend (Director), Anwar Bey-Taylor (Lead Character Artist), Jeremy Hentschel (Writer), Eric Marks (Audio Director), Anthony Maurice (Engineer) and Alan Stone (Engineer).
For more information on both Everstar and how you can get involved in supporting the project, head on over to their KickStarter page.